Monday, May 07, 2007

Wanderlust - Bjork

One more huge song from the new CD Volta

This woman is simply genius ... enjoy the lyrics

***

I am leaving this harbour,giving urban a farewell.

Its habitants seem too keen on God, I cannot stomach their rights and wrongs.

I have lost my origin, and I don’t want to find it again

Rather sailing into nature’s laws and be held by ocean’s paws


Wanderlust! relentlessly craving Wanderlust;peel off the layers until you get to the core.

Did i imagine it would be like this? Was it something like this i wished for, or will i want more?


Lust for comfort suffocates the soulthis relentless, restlessness liberates me. I feel at home whenever the unknown surrounds me.

I receive its embrace aboard my floating home.
Wanderlust! Relentlessy craving wanderlust; Peel off the layers until you get to the core.

Did I imagine it would be like this?Was it something like this I wished for,or will I want more?


Wanderlust! From island to island. Wanderlust! United in movement.

Wonderful. I enjoy it with you Wanderlust!
Can you spot a pattern?


Relentlessy restless, Restless relentlessy, Restless relentlessy, Restless relentlessy

1 comment:

S@m said...

i want the same mc book with the DJ

 
eXTReMe Tracker