Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Me over time

20 years ago
1.) How old were you? 5
2.) Where did you go to school? Ecole des Freres Libanais/Soeurs de Besancon (war style)
3.) Where did you work? I didn't
4.) Where did you live? With my mom, pa, bro and sis in an apartment in Beirut and da house in Ghiné (war style).
5.) Where did you hang out? Either at my house, in nature catching insects and stuff or with my bro and best friend JB.
6.) Did you wear glasses? No
7.) Who was your best friend? I can't say that I really had one
8.) How many tattoos did you have? None.
9.) How many piercings did you have? None.
10.) What car did you drive? I didn't.
11.) Had you been to a real party? No.
12.) Had your heart broken? No.
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced: 5 years old, DEFINITELY single!

10 years ago
1.) How old were you? 15.
2.) Where did you go to school? Lycée Culturel.
3.) Where did you work? I didn’t.
4.) Where did you live? Same.
5.) Where did you hang out? With friends.
6.) Did you wear glasses? No.
7.) Who was your best friend? I can't say that I really had one.
8.) How many tattoos did you have? None.
9.) How many piercings did you have? None.
10.) What car did you drive? My father’s car without a licence.
11.) Had you been to a real party? Not really.
12.) Had your heart broken? No.
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced: Single.
14.) Any kids? two parots , coco and jaco **miss you guys**.

5 years ago
1.) How old were you? 20.
2.) Where did you go to school? Saint Joseph University.
3.) Where did you work? He he , trying to sell book’s for some editor ** yayk it sucks**
4.) Where did you live? In our new apartment in Baabda.
5.) Where did you hang out? Downtown Beirut, achrafiyeh, bars, with friends at their apts.
6.) Did you wear glasses? No.
7.) Who were your best friends? Jad, Ziad, nagi, joelle, Chantal, alain.
8.) Who was your crush? my best friend.
9.) How many tattoos did you have? None.
10.) How many piercings did you have? None.
11.) What car did you drive? My mom’s car a Mercedes 300 something.
12.) Had you had your heart broken? Not yet...
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: single.
14.) Any kids? Nope.

Present
1.) How old are you? 25, almost 26.
2.) Where do you go to school? Paul Cézanne University - Marseille
3.) Where do you work? At the same University as a junior researcher
4.) Where do you live? In a flat I share with my flatmates, at the vieux port of Marseille.
5.) Where do you hang out? Home, sea shore, pubs, bars, theatres, with friends.
6.) Do you wear glasses? No - but I think I'm starting to need to...
7.) Who are your best friends? BEA (best of all), Jens, Aurelia, Lara, Jad, Ziad, Murielle.
8.) Who is your crush? Can’t say it in public ** do or die**
9.) Do you talk to your old friends? sometimes.
10.) How many tattoo's do have? 1- soon I'll have two ** evil grin**
11.) How many piercings do you have? 1 - soon I'll have another one ** evil grin**
12.) What kind of car do you have? Don’t drive, have the subway just for myself ...and i PAID for it !!!
13.) Has your heart been broken? Yup.
14.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter? Single.
15.) Any kids? 11 fish.

to be continued

11 comments:

Krys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krys said...

Could you pls tell us the names of ur eleven kids?
And could you pls answer some questions remained unclear after reading the post...such as:
Where is the first piercing?
And where is the second gonna be?
And where is ur first tatoo?
And what is it?
And where is ur second one going soon to be?
And what is ur second one?
And is it gonna be krys?
And why your parrots are called coco and jaco instead of RORO and TOTO?
And who broke your heart?
And who's the best friend u fell for?
ANd who's the one ur in love now?
And what are the names of the pubs you used to hang in there at the age of 20?
And why are you in Marseille?
And why am I writing a comment longer than the post?
And why am I asking all those questions?
And why you're not gonna answer none of the above?
And why do I have the feeling that you're gonna kick my ass out of here?? lol :D

just me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
just me said...

lol
i allready told you Krys
you are hilariously funny
and you got it i wont answer your questions :p

chose one question!you will have a reply (but forget the heart breaking and the best friend issues i wont answer those)

S@m said...

ok it's my turn now i'm doing just the last serie...
1.) How old are you? 24.
2.) Where do you go to school? Ecole superieure d'agronomie d'Angers
3.) Where do you work? No work just a training
4.) Where do you live? Right now in a tiny studio in a forgotten village in the west of france (but in the last 12 months i lives in a huge house in angers (the house of dreams), in a dorm in lyon)
5.) Where do you hang out? Fnac, Virgin, ZARA, Celio, Manoukian, Starbucks,theatres...
6.) Do you wear glasses? No - but I should have
7.) Who are your best friends? Krys and krys and krys (god bless her)and... Madonna
8.) Who is your crush? Madonna
9.) Do you talk to your old friends? Never (bad memories).
10.) How many tattoo's do have? None
11.) How many piercings do you have? None i'd like to have one in one of my eyebroww
12.) What kind of car do you have? Don’t drive, though i have my drivinf liscnece since the age of 18
13.) Has your heart been broken? Yeah much often
14.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter? Single.
15.) Any kids? 350 CDs, 50 DVDs,uncounted number of books

just me said...

5.) Where do you hang out? Fnac, Virgin, ZARA, Celio, Manoukian

**what the hell**

man what is happening to you!

PS: Krys stop torturing this guy , i think he loves you :p

S@m said...

Yes, In fact, Krys is the love of my life. But she's busy making other plans.

Krys said...

sam ceci n'est pas ton blog and you haven;t been tagged so allez oust remove your comment from here.
Ba3den who are the other 2 krys your best friends? If I am the first Krys halla2 bade a3ref min heydolik krys and krys!!!!

Ba3den on declare pas sa flamme sur un blog!!! Dieu les mecs n'ont plus de manieres ces derniers temps!!!



just me>> pourquoi seulement 1 question...ma fi 3 in 1???
And yeah sam is the love of my life but that was in a previous life when I was a bug hahahaha :D

S@m said...

Everyboidy think we are in love krys chufé chu el 3amal. Maybe we should take a break?! in fact, isn't already the case?

S@m said...

Oh! and i fact remember in our previous lives u were a bug and i was an elephant that's why it didn't work as far as i remember...

Krys said...

mahdoum toi sam...jte l'ai deja dit...
yep toi t'etais un elephant et moi a bug.....a giant bug like those in "starship troopers"...the ones who are bigger than an elephant mih mih mih :)))

 
eXTReMe Tracker